2006/10/27

The way my poker game is going...

Play free poker at CheckRayz - free entry, cash prizes and money-added buyin poker tournaments. Sign up now!
Need a new Poker Room? List of Poker Rooms who welcome all customers as of 10/19/2006 10am EDT
Blogger? Join the Blogger Poker Tour today! From the Blogosphere to the Aussie Millions... BPT - only at Poker.com!
high quality inexpensive poker chips only at 5 Star Deal.


The way my poker game is going reminds me of the first winter after getting out of the service. I came home, bitching and complaining about the weather in the Northwest. I swore I'd not complain about weather... ever. No sooner do I say that than Mother Nature decides to inflict upon me the worst winter I've ever experienced, knowing full well I hate snow.

With that, I have kings inflicted upon my tens. Boats over my flushes. Sets over sets. Straights over sets. Two pair outset... You get the point... The streak continues.

As advertised though, with the exception of select tourneys I have already committed to, I am taking at least the weekend off. Hopefully the death ray locks onto someone else... Or I re-learn to play...

Mike