2006/10/13

32 Red Closes doors to the US?


Play free poker at CheckRayz - free entry, cash prizes and money-added buyin poker tournaments. Sign up now!

U.S. Friendly Poker Rooms as of 10/06/2006 11am EDT

Blogger? Join the Blogger Poker Tour today! Season 2 sends two bloggers to the Aussie Millions... BPT - only at Poker.com!



As John first reported in my comments section, it seems as if 32 Red, member of the microgaming network, has closed the door to US Players. When I logged in this AM, my account was locked without explaination.

I'm still awaiting official word from 32 red support on this matter. There was not any advance warning to me. There was no advance email, warning, or suggestions. Additionally, nothing on their website or within any press releases I've stumbled upon suggests a ban, though the fact that my account has been froze certainly does suggest such.

More as this story unfolds.

Mike