2006/10/12

Freeroll poker tourneys at CheckRayz


Play free poker at CheckRayz - free entry, cash prizes and money-added buyin poker tournaments. Sign up now!

U.S. Friendly Poker Rooms as of 10/06/2006 11am EDT

Blogger? Join the Blogger Poker Tour today! Season 2 sends two bloggers to the Aussie Millions... BPT - only at Poker.com!



I just looked at the CheckRayz Poker Tourney calendar and it's not my imagination, we have two freeroll poker tourneys and two money added poker tourneys coming up withing the next week.

Tommorrow, we start out at 32 Red Poker, for our $3+.30 buyin with $50 added to the prize pool. This will, of course, be a rebuy/add-on type of tourney. Password is on the CheckRayz website under the poker tournament schedule and passwords area. As always, you must be logged in to access the passwords.

Now for two tourneys I'm really excited about. On Monday, CheckRayz debuts at Bugsy's Club. I've taken a look at their poker software and I am REALLY impressed. For starters, they have ring games available at all limits, which is a HUGE PLUS in my book. Second, the software is quick to respond. I don't have to sit there and wait forever like at some unnamed poker rooms.

Finally, did I mention that these poker tourneys we are having with CheckRayz at Bugsy's Club start us out with 10,000 chips each?

Monday, we're having the CheckRayz $200 freeroll at Bugsy's Club (remember 10,000 starting chips for all you donks out there). We're going to follow that up by holding a $5+.50 $200 added freezeout poker tournament at Bugsy's club. Once again, 10K in poker chips to start! This money added poker tournament will take place on Wednesday at Bugsy's Club. Did I mention that Bugsy's club has a $25,000 freeroll poker tournament every month for players who accumulate 1000 or more points? No?

Surely then, I mentioned that they're offering a $1000 added tourney with a WSOP Seat also in the prize pool to anyone who deposits $300 or more between now and October 22nd, right? No? Well, I did mention the deep stacks tourneys we're having there, didn't I, and that they're paying out a 100% first time deposit bonus up to $600? Phew, good... thought I was losing it for a second there.

Next Friday (a week from tommorrow) we hit Poker4ever with a $100 freeroll poker tournament. By the way, there's still plenty of time to qualify for the $500 promo freeroll at poker4ever that we're holding. 500 points gains you a pass to the $500 freeroll. Hope to see you there!

Busy seven days for us. As always, I'll keep everyone abreast regarding the U.S. Poker Situation. Speaking of which, I have another room to add to the List of U.S. Friendly Poker Rooms.

Mike