2006/10/08

corrections and comments on the BPT event 2 coverage...


Play free poker at CheckRayz - free entry, cash prizes and money-added buyin poker tournaments. Sign up now!

U.S. Friendly Poker Rooms as of 10/06/2006 11am EDT

Blogger? Join the Blogger Poker Tour today! Season 2 sends two bloggers to the Aussie Millions... BPT - only at Poker.com!

All content written in the Poker Pub is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License (copyright).


Here are the initial comments and corrections from this weekend's Blogger Poker Tour Coverage. If you've not yet joined the BPT, please do. Great times, great prizes!

Joey writes:

Hey Mike,

Incredible recap of all these BPT events. I'll be damned if you don't win the Blog thing for Australia.Correction though, the A-10 hand I had vs. Porkrind, I raised 3x to 4500 and then (tilting as he was pushed all in for 2000 and change so I had to call. Then I said that with that move, that should have been a CDU (curtousy double up)Way more than I can blog and you drink alot of alcohol!!

Regards,

Joey


I reply:

Correction noted. Thanks for the words, my friend. One hell of a game you played, as I said.Talk to ya soon!

Paul writes:

On behald of my buddy iyatoni (who's a dude :D) I'd like to a. mention that it was middle pair and a flush draw on the hand dad doubled up with in the heads up and b. say thanks for this excellent coverage :D

Paul

beerguy response:

see, yet another reason why chat should be enabled... i only had the spelling of toni and a female pic to go by... had there been chat on the tables from the rail, I'd surely have got that straight real quick.Thanks for the corrections as well.

Mike