2006/10/17

BPT Blogroll updated


Play free poker at CheckRayz - free entry, cash prizes and money-added buyin poker tournaments. Sign up now!

U.S. Friendly Poker Rooms as of 10/06/2006 11am EDT

Blogger? Join the Blogger Poker Tour today! Season 2 sends two bloggers to the Aussie Millions... BPT - only at Poker.com!



I did a quick update to the "unofficial" Season 2 BPT Blogroll. Anyone wanting it can grab the BPT Roll cut n paste version here.

Additionally, check back with the Poker Pub every week, as I will update the blogroll to reflect the winners. Additionally, if I've left you off or you're new to the event, drop me a line to let me know who you are, and I'll get you on the unofficial blogroll as appropriate.

Finally, Blogger Poker Tour event three of season two is this weekend. Stop over to the Ultimate Poker Forum Blog to get the scoop.

The BPT is open to the blogger community. The Grand Prize is a seat in the Aussie Millions. Join today.

Mike