2006/11/14

too fashionable...


high quality inexpensive poker chips only at 5 Star Deal.
Get a free iPod of your choice.
Play free poker at CheckRayz - free entry, cash prizes and money-added buyin poker tournaments. Sign up now!
Need a new Poker Room? List of Poker Rooms who welcome all customers as of 10/19/2006 10am EDT
Blogger? Join the Blogger Poker Tour today! From the Blogosphere to the Aussie Millions... BPT - only at Poker.com!. This week's event hosted by The House of Poker Blues!


Yesterday I spoke of it becoming quite fashionable to drop the hammer in the home games of ours. I totally dropped the ball, as opposed to the hammer in our charity game last night. Unfortunately, I wish I would have...


I sat UTG, look down and see it... There she is... 2-7 not suited. I think, and start laughing. If I'd have been able to keep a straight face, I'd have played it. So, I muck the strongest hand in poker... SB raises slightly, BB raises hard, SB calls. AA v J10... Flop delivers a 2, turn a seven, river a two... Although the bubble burst, I'd have taken down the tourney had I dropped it correctly. I finished third.

Mike