2006/11/29

BPT search engine results


Christmas gifts n poker chips only at 5stardeal.
Play free poker at CheckRayz - free entry, cash prizes and money-added buyin poker tournaments. Sign up now!
New Poker Room necessary? List of Poker Rooms who welcome all customers as of 10/19/2006 10am EDT
Blogger? Join the Blogger Poker Tour today! From the Blogosphere to the Aussie Millions... BPT - only at Poker.com!. BPT Event 6 (12/2) hosted by Flopilicious!


So, as advertised, I've been toying around with building the new Blogger Poker Tour Custom Search Engine. I decided to put the BPT Engine to the test. Below you'll find some seemingly ordinary poker terms, which I've enclosed the corresponding link to said keyword.



Donkey

Champion

Suckout

Bullshit Play

Whoring Bonus

blogosphere

moron

SuperDonk

Free Poker

Freeroll Poker

idiot poker

I can go on and on... I just wanted to ensure I was getting diverse results when I searched different terms...

Mike