2006/08/13

New Hold'em Strategy Series Tommorrow...

Filed under:


All content written in the Poker Pub is covered under copyright. Said another way, unless you're at http://imjusthere4thebeer.blogspot.com reading this, then THIS GUY IS RIPPING OFF CONTENT ORIGINALLY PRODUCED AT http://imjusthere4thebeer.blogspot.com AND MAY BE PLAGARIZING the work at the Poker Pub. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License and may not be reproduced or utilized in a manner against the terms set forth in the creative commons license.



Tommorrow I plan to begin another four to five part strategy series.

In traditional Poker Pub form, this series will not be written and published on consecutive days. It will be, in fact, spread out over the next few weeks. I'm going to be aggressive and say I can handle pushing out two posts per week, but reality dictates that I'm good for one bigger strategy post per week. So, I'm going to guide you to one strategy post per week, with the option to make a second continuation post during the same week.

Tommorrow, I shall begin with the Introduction. Oh, I guess it might help if I were to introduce what I am introducing, wouldn't it now... The series is going to deal with post flop play. I'll let my introduction introduce itself tommorrow in greater detail.

So until then...

Mike