2006/02/12

Sunday Poker

Saturday Recap

After recovering yesterday from a wild friday night (i pretty much needed all day to recover), I'm ready for some serious poker today. Despite being in the hurt locker, I managed to fumble around the Shark Poker Tour Freeroll at Absolute Poker, and additionally found my way to the finals table for the $1 rebuy. Reelcrazy, an absolute monster on the table of the shark tour took down the entire event. Great win, tough play.


After the event, texasdan, careybear and myself went off to Kiwi Poker and played one of their $1500 guaranteed (with rebuy). I wasn't feeling it (tired hung over) so when I donked out near the end of the first hour, I called it a night. Today, I feel refreshed and am ready to do some serious playing.
Sunday Poker To-Do List

Usually, a few of us stumble around to find a last minute tourney to play in. I decided not to stumble this time and plan ahead. I'll be participating in the following tourneys today:
Bodog $100K Guaranteed Semi-Final - $10+1. 9.30am. Looking to end the curse at Bodog.


Hollywood Poker Celebrity Classic - $10+1, $500 added. 2pm EST. Liking the $500 added here.

River Belle - Poker Night Live - $10+1. 4pm EST. What can I say, I want to be on TV - even if it is with the I and the R cut off of my screenname.


Celeb Poker - $4000 Guaranteed - $10+1. 5pm EST. I believe there will be a nice overlay.

River Belle - Poker Night Live - $10+1. 4pm EST. What can I say, I want to be on TV - even if it is with the I and the R cut off of my screenname.

Kiwi Poker - NZ Poker Championships Super Satellite Qualifier - $10.75+1. 7pm EST. I'm going to NZ by winning one of these Super Satellites...

Notes and results to be posted tommorrow. I'm always lookin for a "partner in crime." Feel free to join. Drop me a line or IM if interested.
Mike