2006/02/06

Steelers victory...

Its hard being nearly perfect, but someone has to do it...

As reported here, my overall prediction, calling for a fifth Super Bowl Ring in Pittsburgh held true. I am perfect in my post season predictions regarding the end results. Obviously, for anyone having read my previous post, my little predictions did not pan out. But, no worries there, as long as we got one for the thumb, that's all I am concerned with.

So, in the interest of fairness, let's look at the predictions that didn't pan out...

1. Ben played far from perfect.
2. Stephens dropped several passes, no fumble though.
3. It doesn't really matter, as we won.......

I'm still sooooo pumped about our victory. Nearly as pumped as winning the checkrayz - river belle freeroll last week!Tommorrow, we'll be back to writing poker... But until then, Hats off to ya Pittsburgh!!! We're the champions of the world!!!!!!!!!!

Mike