2006/07/26

Registration now open for the $500 Celeb Poker Freeroll...

Registration is now open for the CheckRayz $500 promotional freeroll at Celeb Poker. Remember, download through me, fifty raked hands at .50/1 or above qualifies you. The timeframe for these raked hands run from June 1 - tourney start time.

In the event anyone has problems registering for the event and they believe they have met the above criteria, it's in your best interest to contact me via instant messenger or personal email. All of which may be found through the Shark Forum. I caution though, do not wait until the last minute to try to register. I may not be immediately available in the early evening, thus I cannot help. Additionally, the affiliate managers are on a different timezone than most of us who will be playing, thus they may not be available to assist during the evening hours either.

See you tommorrow at Celeb!

Mike