2006/11/28

Blogger Poker Tour Search Engine


Christmas gifts n poker chips only at 5stardeal.
Play free poker at CheckRayz - free entry, cash prizes and money-added buyin poker tournaments. Sign up now!
New Poker Room necessary? List of Poker Rooms who welcome all customers as of 10/19/2006 10am EDT
Blogger? Join the Blogger Poker Tour today! From the Blogosphere to the Aussie Millions... BPT - only at Poker.com!. BPT Event 6 (12/2) hosted by Flopilicious!


In my state of boredom today... I decided to play around with building a custom search engine. This search engine has loaded into it "most all" of the Blogger Poker Tour Blogs, and a few other blogs I specifically enjoy reading on a regular basis. Click here to access the code to display the BPT Search Engine on your blog or website.



My usual disclaimer applies, of course... which is I may have missed a site or two, due to human error. I actually tried to include everyone who appeared on the leaderboard this time around, however, I reserve the right to go back in and peel non-blogs from the list as I see fit.

Additionally, drop me an email in the event you have an additional website you'd like to include (I included CheckRayz, of course).

Mike