2006/06/30

WSOP Underway…

The WSOP is underway out therrrr in Vegas. For us, this means two things.
1. The biggest, most prestigious event in Poker is underway,


2. The only time online play gets worse (generally speaking) is immediately following the WSOP telecast.


I’d speculate that the poker playing monsters will not find juicier games, with as many players eager to just hand over their chips as you’ll find right now… with the exception of when the WSOP just begins being televised. Believe me when I say I have been propping my eyes open just to stay on the table. Half-asleep me is plus EV on these tables right now. Speaking of plus-EV, Bill Fillmaff has me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment of Secret System. He released a music video, but that does not really do it for me. There is nothing like the infinite wisdom from an online poker champion such as Bill, nuff said.


Well, back to the tables for me. Perhaps, sometime soon, I will have something meaningful to say on here. But until then…


Oh, nearly forgot, the current CheckRayz Leaderboard Poker Tour will go an extra week to allow for the Celeb Heads up Challenge and the River Belle Money Added that was cancelled due to logistical issues. Then, we will start talking tour championships.


Mike