2006/06/18

Happy Father's Day...

Here's to all the Fathers out there... Have a happy father's day. Take the extra time to spend it with your children/family. My afternoon is filled with "little kid stuff" as they like to call it. I will be still participating in the blogger event at Stars tonight. More than likely, I will have my lil angels at my side playing with me. They like pokerstars because it has a picture of them as my avatar from three years ago. So, if I do anything donk-like, that is my reason excuse. I "should" also be playing the PLO tourney tonight (also at stars) with sharky and company.

Speaking of the angels of mine... In a rare occurance, a personal pic... This one is from right after their Kindergarten school play. They did a dinosaur play, and afterwards, they gave all the parents a personal tour of the Dinosaur Museum that they collectively built...

Apparantly, we're having technical issues, so instead... here is a link to said picture of Daddy's Lil Angels.