2005/11/30

Launching this week...

After some delay, it looks like the newest member of the Shark Powered Network is set to launch. The new site, CheckRayz is complete, less some minor cosmetic adjustments and the implementation of the database. Database "SHOULD" be up and running by the end of the week. With that said, we will have the "books open" this week, taking on new members and I anticipate holding our first tourneys in mid-december.

Speaking of launching, I just launched two peeps in a R-A satellite on poker.com. I was sitting 10x blinds with KK utg. I raised her up preflop, betting half my stack. Cutoff re-raised to allin, BB called. I too called, having them both barely covered. They both turn over AA. So, they have me beat preflop... And then the flop comes K-5-3 rainbowed. To add insult to injury, the fourth king comes on the river after the board pairs threes on the turn.

Needless to say, they each (on cue) regergitated their favorite "this site is rigged" commentary and left on tilt. Not that I blame them for being irritated... Oh well...

More details to follow here in the next few days regarding the poker league.