2005/12/25

Christmas Joy...

First of all, I'd like to wish every one of my readers, all CheckRayz members, and the souljas of the Shark Army Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and (insert pleasentry of choice here) (insert celebritory name of day/occasion here) --- there, I covered it all.

I have here a list of presents I'd like to present to the poker world. Actually, its more like... if I had my way, this is what I'd get them. (Please note my continuing effort to make the poker world a better place).

The Call Station --- A visible, working fold button.

(insert poker site here)'s Tech Support --- A work order referencing the non-functioning Fold button for the Call Stations of the world.

Donkeys --- A memo written in "Donkese" stating that other players at the table do have two hole cards, of which are capable of beating the hole cards possessed by said Donk.

The "Expert " (playing .01/.02 limit, fully equipped with the resume, 20 million years experience, and a book on conspiracy theories) --- A clue

The Delusional --- A starting hand guide clearly written so that the so called "bad beat" stories cannot begin with "so i was in the big blind, facing a raise with Q-3s... I reraised and he called me!" ...and ending with, "I am a tight player."

Members of CheckRayz and the Shark Army --- The insight and ability to download, try, and buy PokerTracker.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Mike