2007/12/18

How is it you post again?

It has been so long since my last post, I've damn near forgot how to post on this thing formerly known as the Poker Pub Poker Blog. I say formerly, as a blog "should" be updated somewhat regularly. In looking through my posts, it's far from regular for me.

I'd say I've not had the time to post, but that would be roughly three-quarters of the story. More correctly, I've not made the time. I enjoy writing. It allows me a creative outlet of sorts. And quite frankly, I've not "made" the time to do many of the things in which I enjoy.





Poker Pub Sponsors and deals:
Newest, hottest place to play poker - Carbon Poker - Special 200% up to $100 (code initialcheckrayz), a reload bonus of 75% up too $100 (code reloadcheckrayz)!
$100 in FREE Links
Play free poker at CheckRayz - free entry, cash prizes and money-added buyin poker tournaments. Sign up now!
Get better at playing poker online with pokertracker. Analyze your play and the play of your opposition.
Advertise with the Poker Pub




I'd like to thank John, Earl, and Robert for stopping by to say hello. I'll be popping in on the three of you to say hi shortly. Additionally, a tip of the beer mug to my friends who may stumble upon the blog post. I miss you all and will be "back in business" soon.

Well, this 21 yr old has tired himself out... Expect at least one substantial post per week from here on out.

Mike





Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.


Subscribe to the Poker Pub