2007/08/07

Still Alive...

Just wanting to give everyone a quick update. For those of you wondering, yes I am in fact still alive. I'd say there's nothing to write about, but that would be far from the truth. Truth be told, I've not made time to write much (obviously). Though, in the interest of fairness, I've not really had much what I'd call "free time" to sit down and write.




Poker Pub Sponsors and deals:
Newest, hottest place to play poker - Carbon Poker - Special 200% up to $100 (code initialcheckrayz), a reload bonus of 75% up too $100 (code reloadcheckrayz)!
$100 in FREE Links
Play free poker at CheckRayz - free entry, cash prizes and money-added buyin poker tournaments. Sign up now!
Get better at playing poker online with pokertracker. Analyze your play and the play of your opposition.
Advertise with the Poker Pub




Recently, my main focus has been on the live front, where there's been some very interesting hands playing out, as well as on the home front, where my twins have been keeping me ever so busy.

Please do check back periodically, as I do have lots to tell - time willing.

Mike



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.


Subscribe to the Poker Pub