2007/06/16

CheckRayz Forum coming soon...

In a few short days, We'll be opening the CheckRayz forum... It's been quite some time since I've posted on a forum of any sort. After the "falling out," I posted in a few different forums, but nothing seemed like "home."






Poker Pub Sponsors and deals:
Newest, hottest place to play poker - Carbon Poker - Special 200% up to $100 (code initialcheckrayz), a reload bonus of 75% up too $100 (code reloadcheckrayz)!
save up to $200 on inexpensive, denominated, high quality poker chips.
Play free poker at CheckRayz - free entry, cash prizes and money-added buyin poker tournaments. Sign up now!
Get better at playing poker online with pokertracker. Analyze your play and the play of your opposition.
Advertise with the Poker Pub




The new CheckRayz forum will serve as my new "home." Some of the best conversations and blog posts I've participated in have been started from forum posts. I can't wait to get the forum fired up...

I've been short on words lately, and I really can't explain why...

Coming soon... CheckRayz Forum!

Mike



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.


Subscribe to the Poker Pub